Pages

April 19, 2012

But I don't wanna!

DH has given me the assignment of going and getting two new tires for one of our cars today. We already replaced the other two, so this will make it a full set of new tires. And let's be real...I don't want to do it. I really, really hate interacting with strangers. Especially strange men. I know, that's ridiculous and childish. But for some reason, it really stresses me out. I'll definitely be bringing the receipt from when DH got the tires in case someone tries to over-charge me or something.

I've always had some social anxiety about things like that. Even though I'm a SAHW, DH ends up doing most of the grocery shopping because it makes me feel so panicky to go to the store alone. I hate hate HATE making phone calls to companies. I have zero problem socializing in groups, but for some reason, striking out on my own just gives me a conniption fit.

I hit 18 weeks pregnant yesterday. We're 12 days away from finding out the sex of the baby (hopefully) and I cannot wait. It's almost making me ill, thinking about the moment the tech tells us whether we're having a son or daughter. I honestly don't care either way...I just want to KNOW.
Here's a bump pic from yesterday...hopefully my mirror is clean this time!

Side note: It looks like we might be facing an imminent move again soon. DH's job situation is...less than ideal. I hate moving, but it's a whole lot scarier now that I'm pregnant. So send us good vibes and prayers on that front!

1 comment:

  1. Looking great! I totally feel you on the whole "talking on the phone" thing. I HATED it until I had to do it for my previous job. I still hate it but at least now I can get through it. T&Ps with you on the move!

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik