The pollen. Please, someone make it stop. I can't breathe through my nose. The Neti pot brings no relief. It's starting to leave blood on the tissues from my frequent nose blowing, and I almost threw up in the sink from gagging on the drainage down the back of my throat.
The weather is beautiful, I won't deny that. For days now, I've left the windows and back door open to let the beautiful warm air in (which is stopping now as I hide indoors from the pollen) and it kept us from having to run the air conditioning. But my car is covered with a fine sheen of yellow tree pollen, and my sinuses are screaming for relief. Sinus headaches are the worst. I don't want to dope myself up because I'm very hesitant to take medication while pregnant, so maybe I'll have to resort to using the Neti pot several times a day. Of course, I'm paranoid about using the Neti pot now because of the people who died from amoebas in the water that crawled into their brains...
DH and I are working to get our bedroom/baby room organized. My FIL is bringing us some furniture this weekend and we need to get that room cleaned up so that we can have space for the fairly large furniture. I found the PERFECT nursery online, and emailed the link to my mom and MIL, and they both were totally in love. Showed it to DH and he smiled and said, "You're going to hate me, because I don't like that at all." I laughed and told him that I really don't care if he dislikes it...I'm doing it anyway lol. With some mild color tweaking, it would work for a boy or a girl, so I'm pretty much sold. It'll take work to talk DH into it but I think realistically, he doesn't care THAT much.
Speaking of baby, I'm 14 weeks pregnant now. Things are going great, as far as I can tell. I can feel a lot of stretching and pulling sensations, but no movement yet. (Darn that anterior placenta.) It gets uncomfortable at times, and I had my first experience with RLP the other day, but it's reassuring because I know those things are normal. I have my centering group meeting on Tuesday and my mom gets to go with me, so I'm looking forward to that. Things are going fairly smoothly in our lives here, and what a blessing that is.
I'll try to update a little more consistently, but to be honest, I'm losing my drive to post. Lots of reasons for that, but for the sake of my audience of 2, I'll work on my motivation issues.
March 22, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Ugh! I hope you feel better soon :)
ReplyDelete