How far along? 13 weeks!
Weight gain/loss: I've been a little, um, "backed up", gastrointestinally speaking, so it's thrown my numbers off...but the scale today said 125. We'll go with that.
Feeling: Pretty good! I've been incredibly emotional the last few days, and a little irritable, but the nausea is pretty rare now which is a blessing.
Maternity clothes? They're starting to be more and more appealing. My normal jeans had been fitting just fine, but with the enormous bloat, it's getting extremely uncomfortable. I've been pretty much living in sweatpants around the house.
Sleep: Decent, but still not great. I'm still waking up super frequently to pee, but I think that if I could stop doing that, I'd probably sleep pretty well.
Food cravings: Protein. I ate boiled eggs today with spicy mustard and it was amazing.
Movement? None so far. I have an anterior placenta so they said it'll be at least another month before I feel anything. I can feel a lot of stretching and cramping at this point, which makes me nervous, but I know logically it's a normal part of the process.
What I miss? Artificial sweetener. Never realized how much stuff it was in!
Best moment this week: DH getting off of work early, and getting to cook dinner together before church and have a nice meal.
What I'm looking forward to: A ladies Bible study this weekend with some wonderful friends!
Next appointment: Not until May 10th. Such a long wait!
Milestones: 2nd trimester!!!! I got a little emotional today realizing how far we've come. I can't believe how big this baby is getting. Love this little guy or girl SO much.
Since people wanted to see a picture of the blump, here ya go. Please bear in mind that this is a blump, not a real bump. Also, pardon my spotty mirror.
March 14, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment