Pages

January 19, 2012

Antsy.

I really, really want my beta results back. I mean seriously, how long does it take? Some of the women on TB get their results back the same day as their blood draw. I still don't have my results back from the draw Monday, much less Wednesday. I'm not "feeling pregnant" very much today and that makes me scared and anxious, and I just want that solid evidence that things are ok and that I'm just being paranoid.

Hi to all my new followers! I'll try not to disappoint by posting boring, bland, mundane updates. But I can't make any promises; I'm a pretty boring person. ;)

I got to spend the day with my awesome mom today, which is always incredibly fun for me. My mom is my best friend (other than DH) and I can never get enough time with her. We went on an underground river boat tour in a cave, and went to a historic plantation that is supposed to be super haunted. It was way cool...I love anything that is supposed to have a lot of supernatural activity. My dream trip is to visit Waverly Hills Sanatorium in Louisville. It was a tuberculosis hospital in the early 1900s and a good 8,000+ people died there. Gotta be haunted with that many deaths, right? Ahh, the things you would never suspect about me, haha. I look tame on the surface, but underneath I'm a wild ghost chaser. When we were at the plantation, I actually got to meet a guy who used to be a member of the Ghost Hunters team. He owns his own paranormal investigation company now. Think maybe he'd hire me?

Do you believe in ghosts (or paranormal entities of some sort)? If yes, do you think you've ever experienced anything with one of them? I love a good spooky story.

2 comments:

  1. I would be antsy too! I can't believe they are making you wait so long. I hope you hear back soon. Glad you had an awesome day with your Mom :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another thing we have in common! :) I'm a total ghost nerd - I LOVE to get the crap scared out of me, and I believe in ghosts. I've only ever seen one! I'll have to tell you that story sometime! :)

    Glad you had fun with your Mom! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik