Pages

December 1, 2011

Tah-dah! New layout!

I tweaked my blog layout a little. I was getting bored with it. I want your opinions!

Do you think the blog is too busy? Just right? Is it hard to read with the white text on the transparent/black background? I really wish Blogger would let me tweak the opacity of the text ground, but I couldn't find any options for that. Give me the pros and cons; be brutally honest. (It's not like I have many followers, but I don't want to scare off the few I have by using a terrible layout.)

Oh, the background picture? That was a building in the town we lived in in France. I liked the picture, so I used it. :)

And also...happy December. I can't believe this year is almost over.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! HOnesty here: Cute photo in the background but I find white text the HARDEST to read, even if was on a plain black background. Maybe you could do it opposite? A white/grey instead of that dark black, then put black text?

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik