Just wanted to update my bloggety blog and tell you that I LUFF you. There, happy? ;)
Today was a much more productive Saturday than usual. I woke up at 8:00 to get ready for yoga. (I do not wake up before 8:30 on Saturdays. Ever.) It wasn't a class that I usually go to, so I was a little apprehensive. When I walked in and saw that I was the youngest person by at least 15 years, I relaxed. It was a lot milder than my regular class so I left feeling great. (I also almost laughed out loud when someone farted during class. I'm a child.) Later in the afternoon, DH took me shopping for some real yoga pants. I've been wearing sweatpants, which gets hot and really uncomfortable. TJ Maxx had some super comfortable yoga capris for $14.99. Score.
I've really been enjoying my stress-free life lately. Finances aren't really an issue, we're still early in our TTC process so it's not a big source of anxiety, and I've been doing yoga a few times a week. Bliss. Until today, that is. We got a letter from our landlord a few days ago saying that our lease expires on June 30th. When we looked a little closer at the letter today, we realized that if we're planning to move, we have to give written notice 30 days in advance. My reaction? o_0 We were still trying to make the decision of whether or not we'd move, and now we're being thrown a curve. Not only do we have to decide, but we have to decide NOW, and find a place fast. Sigh. I have to keep telling myself "Do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go." It'll work out. The waiting just sucks.
In yoga, it's a common practice to mentally give yourself an affirmation or state a goal before your session. I'm thinking I'll apply that to my TTC journey, as well. My goal for this month is to drink more water, relax, and get KU. Here's hoping. We can do this. We will have our take-home baby in God's time. I have to trust that He will provide for us when He knows it's best. He has never led me wrong before...I trust Him completely.

Trusting the Lord is the #1 most important thing. He is faithful. Remember that. Good job getting up early for yoga, girl! Ummmm, you are SO not a child... I would have laughed so hard that I would have probably farted!!! That is too hysterical. Other than that... I LUFF YOU!!! Thanks for dedicating this post to me. ::blush:: I feel so loved! <3
ReplyDelete