Pages

May 17, 2011

Just another manic...Tuesday.

Thank goodness for yoga today. I need to get my zen on. I'm feeling a little anxious about finances today. Our budget has been a little tight, and DH and I had the discussion of trying to get it under control. We spend a lot more than we should on food (including eating out, although we're getting much better about it). I've been in the process of looking for a job, but DH pointed out that, if we move soon, I'd have to leave that job less than two months after starting it. So we decided that we'll budget better, and I'll start doing my best to coupon and save some money. I'm not sure why, but the prospect makes me feel nervous. Couponing looks like a lot of work and I feel like I'll end up really frustrated. I guess the only way to find out is to try it.

Last cycle was a BFN, despite the lovely chart. So I guess DH and I will talk to his parents about TTC. That doesn't exactly do much to ease my nerves. I'm not looking forward to the negativity or unwanted opinions. We're not asking permission, or looking for advice or objections. Just letting them know, because it hasn't been easy hiding everything. Part of me hopes I get KU this cycle because then we can just wait and tell them once I'm a few weeks along. Sigh.

Yoga. Peace. Zen. Argh.

2 comments:

  1. Money issues cause wayyyy too much stress. Unfortunately, financial issues are all too common. It is tough to cut back, but my hubby and I really learned how to do that whilst living in NY because... well... we HAD to! You, too, will get the hang of it. Necessity is the mother of invention. Keep your chin up! Good luck with getting pregnant! I am excited for youuuu!!! =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Money sucks and you are not the only one. Sometimes we eat out way to much too!!! I think your right about waiting on a job unless you go find some contract work for the next month in a half.

    Truly hope you get your BFP this next cycle too!!! Best of luck to you sweetie!!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik