Pages

September 17, 2012

Rowan is here!

I'm really tired, what with having a newborn and all, but I promise I'll update with his birth story soon. It's a long one, and definitely did NOT go the way I had hoped, but he's here and healthy and that's all that matters.

We're currently dealing with a little jaundice, so T&Ps please that it clears up quickly!

Some stats, and a pic!

Rowan Bennett
September 14th, 2012
3:45 a.m.
6lbs, 10oz
19 inches long


5 comments:

  1. I have been looking for an update from you! Congratulations Momma!!! He is adorable :) Lots of good thoughts that the jaundice clears up quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats BV! He's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! He's beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!! He's so, so cute. Can't wait to hear more about him and hope things clear up with the jaundice. T&Ps and lots of Mazals with you :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik