I'll be four weeks pregnant as of tomorrow! How cool to be reaching that mark again. It was fun telling DH's parents. We just segued it into conversation and let them figure it out...pretty funny. I wish I had been able to film it. MIL told me that she wanted to get the baby a stuffed animal to take pictures with on each monthly birthday, so we ended up going to Build A Bear and making a stuffed bunny. It's the cutest little thing! Long, floppy ears, pink nose, and a little heartbeat that we put inside. We decided to get it a little UK tee shirt (in case we have a boy) and blue and white ear ribbons (in case we have a girl). It was a lot of fun. We also told DH's grandmother. She hugged me and said, "Well, I guess now I can give you those maternity jeans I have for you in my closet!" She had gotten them when I was pregnant with Finley but never got a chance to give them to me. They're full panel blue jeans and I can't wait to need them!
I'm so surprised at how calm I am this pregnancy. I was so paranoid the first time. I stressed about everything I ate, drank, and did. But this time, I guess I realize that being super cautious can't promise you that nothing will go wrong. So I'm just going to live my life and enjoy every single second of it. I'm amazed at how much nausea I've already got, and I'm still stunned at how dark my HPT was. Another friend got her BFP and tested on 10DPO as well, and hers was a lot fainter than mine. For now, I'm having a lot of fun teasing my MIL that it's probably twins. I actually am at a "high risk" for twins because they run so heavily in my family. I get to have an early ultrasound to check for multiples, and it's scheduled for February 9th. Yay! I am feeling very relaxed and peaceful and excited, if not nauseous and sore and

That's just because I luff you :) <3
ReplyDeleteLove this!! Congrats again...I am so happy for you!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the new layout! (And this happy update!) :) Can i suggest you maybe make the yellow zigzags NOT scroll when the text scrolls? That's pretty easy to do in Blogger. Regardless, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the color scheme.
ReplyDelete