Pages

August 19, 2011

It's back and I'm scared.

The spotting has returned in full force. I'm trying to remind myself that the ultrasound looked great, there was no bleeding around the sac, etc etc. Easier said than done. I'm praying lots and trying to stay calm, but again, easier said than done. Part of me wants to call into work and tell them I won't be in, because I'd love to just stay on bedrest today and not potentially hurt the situation, but they don't have anyone else who really works nights who would be able to take over for me.

If you pray, please send up a quick one for this baby. (And for me.) With God, all things are possible, and I know He can take care of the both of us.

5 comments:

  1. I'm praying and thinking about you. I hope everything will turn out fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just said a prayer for you. I hope everything turns out ok! Many women do spot throughout first tri and have completely normal pregnancies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey sweets, I just caught up on your blog and I am so sorry you are going through this scary situation right now!

    I am definitely praying for you and your little one...try to stay positive!

    Sending love, hugs, thoughts, and prayers! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're in my thoughts and prayers.I don't blame you for being worried about this spotting but I also have heard of women who had some spotting in their 1st trimesters and ended with happy healthy babies. Big hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nikki Im so sorry the spotting wont stop. Lots of prayers for you. Please keep us updated!

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik