So it's...um... 11:46 at night. I'm normally in bed right now, sleeping soundly. (Ok, that's not true. I'm normally in bed right now, being woken up by DH snoring, and I'm rolling over to elbow him and tell him to shut up.) But I digress.
Why is it that whenever I'm geniunely tired, my brain refuses to shut down? I was just laying there, running over a million things a minute. Example: I suddenly remembered that it was really warm yesterday, and that I had put my orchid on the back porch. Crap. We had a crazy storm last night (hail included) and a freakish cold snap tonight. Poor orchid. So of course, I had to get out of bed and go rescue the pathetic little thing from the artic outdoors. Part of it already looks kind of brown and dead. I officially do not have a green thumb, or green toes, or green anything. I'm brown. Just plain, crusty, shrivelled brown.
Someone, please give me magical tips for sleep. I would just dose myself with Ny-Quil, but one shot of that stuff puts me out for far longer than it should. (And yes, I have a little bit of a sinus infection, so the Ny-Quil wouldn't be completely unjustified.)
A bientot.

No comments:
Post a Comment