I wish time would. I am mind blown at how quickly it seems the days are flying by. I feel like I'm missing all of my favorite season! Fall is here, and I'm pretty much stuck in the house. I'm too squishy post-baby to wear all my favorite sweaters and jeans and whatnot, and my Spiced Pumpkin candle is almost gone. Sigh.
Little Boy is transitioning into 0-3 month size clothing and is officially in size 1 diapers. Whaaa?!? I'm not entirely sure where my baby boy is going, but I'm having fun with the big boy that is replacing him. He's started smiling at me within the last week, and started cooing yesterday. It's amazing and heart-melting and sad all at the same time. I wish I could keep him this tiny forever. I don't even mind the lack of sleep.
Breastfeeding is going great these days. We really struggled at first but he's finally got the hang of it. It has become super gratifying and rewarding. His birth weight was 6lbs 10oz, and at a day past one month he was 9lbs 5oz. Mom's milk is good stuff! I'm starting to reconsider the idea of cloth diapering...with the way this kid goes through diapers, I'd be up to my neck in poopy piles of laundry. I've also learned that a front-loader washing machine is apparently really bad for cloth diapers, so that might be a hindrance, too.
I'm sure this post is incredibly disjointed and random. My mind is scattered all over the place and Rowan is starting to wake up. We're going to a wedding tonight and I have my fingers crossed that everything goes well.
The end.

I like disjointed and random posts. I just made one tonight too.
ReplyDeleteWe CD with our little and found no issues with the front-loader. We just don't over load it so proper agitation takes place. I love my CD and enjoyed having money in my pocket. Let me know if you need a direction!