Pages

August 25, 2012

I wish I had any clue how to do a custom blog layout.

Because I would pimp dis blog out, yo.

Ahem. Sorry.

But seriously, I would totally redesign my blog. I love love LOVE the colors that I have right now, but sometimes you just want to change things up. I am horribly inept at even using premade blog templates...any time my blog has ever looked nice, it's because my sweet friend Breanna set it up for me. I always manage to do something wrong, and end up with the old design awkwardly spliced with the new.

What makes a blog visually appealing to you? Is it about simplicity or lots of razzle dazzle? I know I'm missing a lot of stuff like archive links, a decent profile photo or "about me" section, etc etc etc. I'm not creative in real life, either, so I guess it just sort of spills over into my mediocre blogging life.

And just for the sake of being TOTALLY random since I have no good way to wrap up this post, here's an old picture of me as a blonde. (It was fun, but way too much work.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik