We got back from our Florida vacation on Friday night. Other than the massive heat (we're talking a heat index of 105) and the massively long (14 hour+) car ride, it was pretty fun. I finally went swimming...first time since 2009! When I say swimming, I mean floundering around in a fairly shallow pool and using a boogie board to float. I can't swim well enough to keep myself alive, so I try not to go deep enough to get myself in trouble. We spent two days at Disney World. I think we did all the parks except for Animal Kingdom, but we did stay a couple nights at the Animal Kingdom Jamba Lodge. It was gorgeous! Quite honestly, I think I over-exerted myself in the heat the first day, and ended up throwing up that night. Fail. My favorite park was Hollywood Studios. Here's a pic at Epcot:
We celebrated our 3rd anniversary on Wednesday night with a trip to Taco Bell. (There wasn't really anything else open because we couldn't get out until later at night.) It wasn't as unromantic as it sounds, because we actually ate at Taco Bell on our wedding night. We're planning to go out later this week and have a nicer dinner, and we'll probably go see "Brave" too. DH's mom is having surgery on Tuesday for breast cancer; keep her in your thoughts and prayers please! They caught it really early so things look good, but it's still scary. We'll be heading up there early Tuesday morning to be with her.
Here's my 26 week bump shot...not the best picture of me but man, I am really starting to look pregnant. ;) I found a couple stretch marks today. Bummer. They're white, but I get the feeling they're going to grow quite a bit in the next few weeks! I also am getting some where my butt meets my thighs. Honestly not sure why they're there since I haven't really gained weight there, but I'd rather them be on my butt than on my belly!

Happy Belated Anniversary and T&Ps are with your mom in this tough time.
ReplyDeleteYou look great! :)
You look adorable!
ReplyDelete