I cannot believe it's almost June. Where has this year gone? In one day, I'll be able to say that our baby boy gets here in three months. Craziness.
Like the title of this post states, June is going to be one heck of a jam-packed month for DH and I. Buckle up...here goes the list.
-June 2nd, DH and I are going with my mom, niece, and aunt to a Scottish festival. Being of thoroughly Scottish descent, I am super pumped about this one.
-June 9th, we leave for Florida. We'll spend a couple days at Disney World, and then spend some time with DH's family down there before heading back on the 15th.
-June 13th is DH's and my 3rd anniversary. I have no idea what we'll do to celebrate, but hopefully we'll be able to get away from everyone and celebrate with a nice dinner or something.
-June 21st is my birthday...and also the summer solstice, so that's neat.
-June 26th is my next prenatal visit, and the day that I have to do the dreaded one-hour glucose test. Ack. Hopefully my fundal measurements will be up to par; I was measuring on the "very low end of normal" last time and the doctor seemed mildly concerned.
-June 27th, I will officially hit third trimester! Wow. Wild that it's so incredibly close.
Did I miss anything? It's going to be a whirlwind of activity. Somewhere in there, I'm sure we'll be working on Wee Laddie's room a little more. It's still nowhere near being finished at all. We also still haven't picked a name. I think we've chosen a first name, but middle names are still up in the air and we're not telling anyone the names until we've definitively decided on one. (Which is honestly because we don't want opinions, and we figure the best way to avoid that is to say, "This is his name. Period. We have decided.")
Obligatory bump shot. This was yesterday at 24 weeks...I really love the top I'm wearing. My mom got it for me from Motherhood Maternity.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I hope you have fun at the festival and on your trip, and good luck with your glucose test! Yay for June birthdays - mine is the 28th :)
ReplyDeleteLooking great! And I forgot we have the same anniversary! June 13th is totally the best day to get married. Happy Early Anniversary and safe traveling this month!
ReplyDelete