I'm in the LP of another cycle trying for our take-home baby. I feel a lot more relaxed for some reason. I think it's resignation. I know that there's nothing I can do to make this happen, I just have to wait and trust God that He'll give us this blessing when He believes the time is right. I know our timing was good this time and the temps look good, but deep down I just don't think this is it. We started trying in February of this year, and knowing that we're getting so close to February 2012 makes me feel incredibly sad. It also sucks that medically, I'm only on cycle 2, no matter how long we tried before Finley. It makes me feel like all those cycles didn't count, and that we were just wasting our time. Bummer.
On another note, my Mom is leaving for Paris today with my Aunt. Mom's been to Paris before when she came to visit us, but Auntie has never left the country in her life. They're going as a celebration of Auntie's
Me and my mommeh! At the top of Notre Dame.

You and your mom look a lot alike! :)
ReplyDelete