Well, cycle 4 was a bust. AF arrived on Thursday, rather unexpectedly. My temps were all over the place this cycle, so I didn't know quite when that would happen. Oh, well. It was really disappointing, but maybe cycle 5 will be our lucky cycle. I'm still struggling with the disillusionment that goes along with not getting pregnant quickly, but I'm getting resigned to it.
DH and I are headed to Louisville this weekend to visit his parents. On Saturday, I'm meeting up with some of my Bump ladies for a get-together. I got to meet a few at a TN gtg, so I'm expanding my group. :) I'm really excited, but also totally over-analyzing. What am I going to wear? What if they don't like me? What if they think I'm ugly? Sometimes, I think I'm still 14 years old inside.
This will be the first time we've left the cats alone for more than a few hours. It should be really interesting. I'm hoping they don't freak out and tear things up, or stand at the door meowing for hours. Suki is particularly bad about that...if we go into the bedroom and shut the door, she sometimes will come and cry for several minutes until we either let her in, or she gets tired. She hasn't been as bad about it for the last few days, so I'm hoping she's getting desensitized. We might leave the TV on or something so that there's noise to keep them company. Eek.
I'm excited for dinner tonight. We have leftovers of what I cooked last night. It was originally a stuffed bell pepper recipe, but this time, I just cut up some bell pepper and added it to the stuffing. We ate it wrapped up in tortillas. So delicious. It's ground beef, onion, rice, garlic, cumin, and chili powder. (And for me, red bell pepper.) I was excited that DH liked it so much...proof that I can sneak veggies into his food somehow. Well, it wasn't really sneaking. He knew it was in there and liked it anyhow. Good stuff. :)
Happy Friday! Enjoy your weekend.
June 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

LOL, is it sad that my favorite part of this post is actually the title?? It isn't that the post isn't amusing, it is just that that song is so ridiculous... I just love the fact that you incorporated it into your post.
ReplyDeleteHaha! Good job with the dinner! Leftovers are a way of life when cooking for two- we have realized that. In fact, we shoot for meals that will create multiple nights of leftovers- LOL! Sad, I know.
How were the GTG's?? I am so jealous; I want to meet you!!!! ::whines:: I think you are in serious need of a vacation to FL, don't you? ;]
<3