Pages

August 25, 2011

Pregnancy is messing with my head.

Today, I don't feel pregnant. And it's terrifying. I'm analyzing my body nonstop, waiting for the slightest twinge or tiniest amount of nausea that lets me know I'm still KU. When you've really only had one pregnancy symptom the whole time, the loss of that one symptom really messes with you. Breast soreness has been pretty much it for me, and then today, they're suddenly not really hurting. If I mash them, they're a little achy, but it's not the same.

I know my ultrasound looked great. The baby was high up, the heartbeat was very strong, and they couldn't see any bleeding around the sac. But I'm still scared. My amazing Bump ladies tell me that it's normal for symptoms to come and go, and vary in intensity. I know these things. I KNOW. So why am I still so paranoid? Why have I not learned to shut up that voice in my head that says, "You're going to lose this baby. Things aren't really ok." I need to just relax.

Today, I am pregnant, and I love my baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik